5 Quick Tips:
1. Slight caloric surplus over maintenance of between 100-300 calories for women and between 200-500 calories for men.
2. Make sure that surplus is in carbs + protein, NOT fats!
3. Focus on your pre- and post-workout nutrition, making sure to get adequate carbs in both meals.
4. Aim for 1g of protein per pound of body weight, and make sure the protein is high quality.
5. If over 35, consider increasing protein intake slightly above 1g per pound of body weight to counteract anabolic resistance.
What other videos would you like to see? 🙂
Let me know in the comments below!