When training, it’s common to focus on the muscles we can see.
However, when it comes to training abs, it’s important to work deeper.
The TVA is a muscle that acts as an internal corset.
This is your very own waist trainer! It’s also the only muscle in the abs that runs horizontally.
Strengthen your TVA and you’ll not only get stronger in your lift, but you’ll also reduce waist circumference, and possibly alleviate back pain!
Here are the exercises in the workout.
This workout can be done 2-3x per week:
- Vacuum: 2-4 sets of 10-20 seconds
- Ab walkouts: 1-2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Hollow core plank: 1-2 sets of 30-45 seconds
- Side plank: 1-2 sets of 15-20 reps per side
- Hollow body hold: 1-2 sets of 30-45 seconds
Remember to take progress pics and measurements to track your progress!
Get your training programs here: https://fit.erinstern.com/programs
Code: YOUTUBESUBSCRIBER is good for 10% off